-->
young adult book reviews & more

Secret Society Girl by Diana Peterfreund

Secret Society Girl: An Ivy League NovelWow, what a great novel. That's all I can really think of to say about this book. It was just phenomenal.

Diana Peterfreund has woven a creative story that incorporates secret societies, college life, brotherhood, and the importance of sticking up for your friends.

This novel is narrated by Amy Haskel (a.k.a. Bugaboo), an insider in the Rose & Grave secret society. As she is introduced into this society, you learn about her love life as well as her studies. I have to say that Amy's exploits are very interesting, and she is most definitely my favorite character.

Secret Society Girl and its sequal have become two of my favorite books, and I would highly recommend them.

Rating: 4.5

Review copy from personal collection

1 munch(es) :

eluper said...

And Dianne is quite a nice woman. I met her in NYC a few months back.

Post a Comment

Let the munching begin.