-->
young adult book reviews & more

The Book Muncher is employed

Everything concerning my personal life that is posted here is posted with good reason. For example, I would not rush out to tell my readers if I just got a job, unless that job were related to books, which fortunately is the case here:


For the spring semester, I will be a marketing and publicity intern at Lee & Low Books.

Lee & Low is a fantastic smaller independent children's book publisher which focuses on diversity. I greatly look forward to working with all the wonderful people there!

This will be my first job officially in the publishing industry, so I think you'll understand my excitement and eagerness to share. Wish me luck!

15 munch(es) :

Reviewer X said...

Good luck! I hope you love it. :)

Helen's Book Blog said...

What great experience you'll get! Congratulations! Also, I see you've got "Party" on your To Be Munched list; can't wait to see what you think of it. It's set in the town where I live so I liked reading a book that included local restaurants and landmarks

Leigh Purtill said...

Huge congrats to you! I'm sure you'll get a lot out of it - and they'll be thrilled to have YOU.

Cialina at Muggle-Born.net said...

Wow! So lucky. Congrats. :)

chris said...

Congratulations!!

Jane said...

Good luck! I'm sure you'll love it!

Jane
janestoryblog.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Good luck!

Rachel said...

Congratulations! Hope you have lots of fun. :)

Jen Bigheart said...

WOW! Great news, congrats!

Jen

Froggy said...

Thats awesome!! Congrats!

Grace said...

I'm glad for you! Congrats!!

Marg said...

Woo-hoo! Congrats!

Heather Zundel said...

With Lee and Low? How exciting! Tell me if you get a chance to look at Tu Books (their SFF YA imprint)!

Rachael Stein said...

Thanks all!!

Heather-
I'm very excited about the new YA imprint. I'm hoping I get to work with it!

jonyangorg said...

Amazing! Congrats!

Post a Comment

Let the munching begin.