-->
young adult book reviews & more

Introducing Quick Snacks: The Reviews that Slipped through the Cracks

It happens to the best of us. You know, not writing a book review. This actually happened to me a lot last summer, since I read so many books so quickly, it was nearly impossible to collect my thoughts between each book, let alone formalize them into a review.

That's where Quick Snacks comes in.

What is Quick Snacks, you ask? Why, it's a feature that encompasses all of the Reviews that Slipped through the Cracks. I've known for a while that I've wanted to do such a feature; the hardest part, honestly, was naming it! I was so torn between Quick Snacks and Bite-Size Portions...but clearly, I decided to go with the former (it helps that Quick Snacks rhymes with its subheading, the Reviews that Slipped through the Cracks!).

So here's how things will go: every so often I'll feature one (or more!) previously read but unreviewed title(s) and include its jacket summary, a few candid sentences with my thoughts, a rating, and nothing more. Basically, it'll be like the title says, a really quick snack!

It's easy for me and easy for you! Now let's do some snacking...

3 munch(es) :

Stephsgrn said...

I love this idea! I have so many books I read before I ever started blogging (I'm a newbie). I've thought many times how I would've loved to review some of them! Great idea!

Leigh Purtill said...

Great idea - less stress for you in the long run and still allows you to keep your reviews updated. Cheers~

holdenj said...

Sounds great!

Post a Comment

Let the munching begin.