-->
young adult book reviews & more

Don't Turn Around by Michelle Gagnon is Munch-Worthy

Don't Turn Around

Sixteen-year-old Noa has been a victim of the system ever since her parents died. Now living off the grid and trusting no one, she uses her computer-hacking skills to stay safely anonymous and alone. But when she wakes up on a table in an empty warehouse with an IV in her arm and no memory of how she got there, Noa starts to wish she had someone on her side.

Enter Peter Gregory. A rich kid and the leader of a hacker alliance, Peter needs people with Noa’s talents on his team. Especially after a shady corporation threatens his life. But what Noa and Peter don’t realize is that Noa holds the key to a terrible secret, and there are those who’d stop at nothing to silence her for good.

Filled with action, suspense, and romance, this first book in a new trilogy offers readers nonstop thrills.

I love books about hackers and I love action, and luckily for me, Don't Turn Around sounds like it's going to have both. I am prepared to be thrilled, so hopefully this one won't disappoint!

And that cover? Really eerie. I feel like someone's going to reach out from my computer and grab my face any second...

Releases August 28, 2012 from HarperCollins.

2 munch(es) :

Leigh Purtill said...

That description makes it sound like a YA Girl with The Dragon Tattoo!

Amethyst said...

I've started to notice this book being promoted on a lot of blogs... but I never bothered reading (because the cover didn't appeal to me) the synopsis until a few days ago because it finally dawned on me that she's the author that wrote Bone Yard and The Keeper, thrillers that I have been meaning to read. Now that I've finally read the synposis, I'm definitely adding it to my TBR list. I can't think of any YA novels that involve hackers :)

Post a Comment

Let the munching begin.