Freeze! I've been tagged for a meme by Em from Em's Bookshelf. So, after only a slight moment of difficulty of thinking what things I should reveal about myself (as in, not that embarrassing), I have come up with the following:
- I get bored with my music on my iPod after listening to it for about a week straight. Then I have to go find more music to download, but most of the time, I can't find anything worthwhile, so I end up having to listen to the same old thing over and over again.
- I love Starbucks. Their frappuccinos are like the meaning of life. But I only ever get one thing: venti java chip frappuccinos. But my warning: never drink this before going on an airplane. Trust me, I know from experience that they make you have to go.
- I skipped first grade. And I'm, like, ranked third in my class at my school. Pretty impressive, huh?
- I hate cold weather. It sucks because then I have to dig out my big jackets.
- I like to write poetry. But I'm not big on sharing it, at least not until I found out that a certain cute guy really liked my poems. *signs contentedly*
- My dream is to become a published writer. Yeah, I know that's not really creative, but it's true. I always have these really stupid fantasy that I will become published and then really famous and rich and...well you get the point.
1/ you link back to the person who tagged you.
2/ post these rules on your blog.
3/ share six unimportant things about yourself.
4/ tag six random people at the end of your entry.
5/ let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs.
Who to tag next? I think I'll go with The Page Flipper, The Story Siren, The Compulsive Reader, And Another Book Read, Book~Adorer, and WORD for Teens .