-->
young adult book reviews & more

Author Meme

Rules: Link to the person that tagged you, post the rules somewhere in your meme, answer the questions, tag six people in your post, let the tagees know they’ve been chosen by leaving a comment on their blog, let the tagger know your entry is posted.

~~~

1. Who’s your all-time favorite author, and why?
-I don’t have only one favorite author because there are just too many awesome authors out there.

2. Who was your first favorite author, and why? Do you still consider him or her among your favorites?
-Probably Scott Westerfeld because I fell in love with the Uglies series and then the Midnighters series. Basically, I was pretty obsessed with his writing, and I still am.

3. Who’s the most recent addition to your list of favorite authors, and why?
-Cassandra Clare: I’ve read both City of Bones and City of Ashes pretty recently, and I fell in love with the series. It’s so amazing!!!

4. If someone asked you who your favorite authors were right now, which authors would first pop out of your mouth? Are there any you’d add on a moment of further reflection?
-Stephenie Meyer: because she created Edward Cullen.
And then I’d probably add: Cassandra Clare, Libba Bray, Scott Westerfeld, Sarah Dessen, Elizabeth Scott, Melissa Walker, Siobhan Vivian, James Patterson, E. Lockhart, among others of course.

~~~

I was tagged by Alea, Mrs. Magoo Reads, and Carol.

And now I tag:

2 munch(es) :

RR2 said...

Hey! I did the meme!
http://readerrabbit.blogspot.com/2008/06/author-meme.html

Alea said...

Yay! I couldn't think of a favorite author either there are too many!

Post a Comment

Let the munching begin.