Blue Archipelago is hosting a July Book Blow Out Challenge.
Just some info...
- You can sign up any time between now and July 14, here!!!
- To join you need to post about the Book Blowout on your blog - then set yourself a number of books to complete within the month!! :)
- Make sure you post a list of the books you managed to read by the deadline of August 7 to complete the challenge!!
- Only books read between July 1 and July 31 count towards the challenge
- You can include re-reads - as long as they are read within the month of July
- Books you abandon will only count as half a book
- If you read to your children you can include all books which have more than 100 pages
- You can include up to two graphic novels
- You can include up to two audio books - (if you have a visual impairment that prevents you from reading then you can use just audio books for the challenge)
- Books you read for other challenges are eligible - use this as an opportunity to catch up!
- If you start a book before July 1 and then finish it during the month of July then you can count is as half a book
An extra incentive...
Entrants who complete the challenge are eligible to win an Amazon gift voucher of $20 (£10).
My challenge goal...
- The Otherworldies (Jennifer Anne Kogler) - ½ book [started in June]
- Life As We Knew It (Susan Beth Pfeffer)
- Sorority 101: Zeta or Omega? (Kate Harmon/Marley Gibson)
- Rumors: A Luxe novel (Anna Godbersen)
- The Final Warning (James Patterson)
- Repossessed (A.M. Jenkins)
- Freeze Frame (Heidi Ayarbe)
- How to Ditch Your Fairy (Justine Larbalestier)
- Violet in Private (Melissa Walker)
- Take Me There (Susane Colasanti)
- Suicide Notes (Michael Thomas Ford)
- The Blonde of the Joke (Bennett Madison)
- Fact of Life #31 (Denise Vega)
- Picture Perfect (Catherine Clark)
- Labor of Love (Rachel Hawthorne)
- Play Me (Laura Ruby)
- Tracking Daddy Down (Marybeth Kelsey)
- How to Be Bad (E. Lockhart, Sarah Mlynowski, Lauren Myracle)
- Sisters of Misery (Megan Kelley Hall)