-->
young adult book reviews & more

Some Cool Award Nominations

I just found out that the lovely Melanie at Love to Read nominated me for an award. I also was nominated by The Story Siren.


I had no idea this thing existed until Melanie left a comment telling me that she had nominated me. Thanks! (BTW, she said lovely things about my blog *blushes*).
EDIT: I was also nominated by Book Chic, Kelsey at Reading Keeps You Sane (omigod, did you know I was apparently her inspiration for entering the blogging world!! Amazing!), Hope from Hope's Bookshelf, Kyle from Book Review Maniac (who likes how I tie many things on my blog to my blog name), Sophie from Mrs. Magoo Reads, and Dominique from The Book Vault (who thinks my site rocks!). Thanks guys, I really feel loved :D
The Rules:
  1. Put the logo on your blog.
  2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
  3. Nominate at least seven other blogs.
  4. Add links to those blogs on your blog.
  5. Leave a message for your nominee on their blog.
So now, my nominees:
The Page Flipper: Chelsea was my inspiration to get started on book reviewing, so of course, she deserves an award. Plus she's a fabulous reviewer!
Book Chic: My second inspiration! Also fabulous :D And very fun too!!
Reviewer X: Steph is one of the most genuine book reviewers out there. She's got a super-cool (and multi-tasking) blog. And she's pretty much guaranteed to have a review for a new book up almost like every day (maybe I'm exaggerating, but it sure seems that way sometimes!)
And Another Book Read: Another fabulous YA reviewer. Also has some totally awesome books that I don't have but should get.
Bookluver-Carol: Want to read a new review of a YA book practically every day? Go here. Seriously.
Plenty of Paper: These girls always have funny reviews. They're like really fun to read!
The Story Siren: I know Kristi's already been nominated (probably like a million times), but I just had to again, 'cause she's such an awesome reviewer. EDIT: I just found out that Kristi nominated me! Aw, thanks! Just returning the love here :D

4 munch(es) :

Anonymous said...

Awwww, thanks so much for nominating me. This is so selfish, but I've been seeing a few of these around and am kinda disappointed when I'm not nominated in them, haha.

So you're the first! I'm guessing I have to do this now? lol, I'll put it up early next week. I have a review planned for tomorrow, but other than that, I'm pretty much open since I've got stuff to read for other sites by the end of July and I don't want to post those reviews yet (FirstLook and then a post on GuysLitWire).

Thanks again for nominating me!! And so cool that I was one of your inspirations. :)

Chelsea said...

THANK YOU for nominating me! You're awesome! I'm going to post mine up soon, too. :)

Steph said...

Thank you, too! Wow I feel so honored to be seeing my little blog recognized in places other than inside itself! You're fab, Rachael.

Steph

Carolina said...

Thanks for nominating me! You're the best! :D I'm going to post mine soon.

Post a Comment

Let the munching begin.