No, just kidding, I don’t blame you for anything. Kelsey from Reading Keeps You Sane has tagged me for this questionnaire thingy. Aren’t I special? :D
What was I doing 10 years ago?
I honestly don’t know. But I think I was still living in the same house I am living in now.
What are five things on my to-do list today?
- Check my email
- Try to finish reading The Scarlet Letter
- Bookmark all my favorite pages again on Mozilla, ‘cause they’re not there anymore (my poor computer died – again!)
- Not get frustrated over my computer hating me
- Um...eat? I do need to eat
Snacks I enjoy
Dark chocolate, pretzels, orange juice, frappuccinos, apple pie
Places I’ve lived
California, born and bred (two different cities though)
Things I would do if I were a billionaire
- Buy every single book I have ever wanted
- Go clothes shopping with all my BFFs
- Buy several expensive sports cars (e.g. BMW, Porsche, Italian sports cars I don’t remember the names of)
- Buy a penthouse apartment in NYC (though then I probably would not need all those cars...)
- Buy a car for my sister and a nice house for my parents. Maybe I’ll even give them money so they’ll never have to work again (if I’m feeling charitable)
- Travel the world (minus the places I don’t want to visit)
- Be lazy