-->
young adult book reviews & more

My first official author interview - with Laura Ruby

So, for the first time ever, I have officially interviewed a YA author. Yay, congrats me!

Laura Ruby is a fabulous YA author. Her novels include Good Girls, which I have not read (yet), and the soon-to-be-released Play Me, which I have read and loved. You can visit her online at her website: http://www.lauraruby.com/ or her MySpace page: http://www.myspace.com/Laura_Ruby

Here's a preview of the interview.

What is your favorite thing about being a writer?
Being able to work in my pajamas with cats draped on my lap and on my desk.

What is the best thing about writing for young adults?
The readers. They're so incredibly passionate about the books they love. The letters I get make every painful revision worth it.

See the rest of my interview at YA Enchanting Reviews.

2 munch(es) :

Kelsey said...

Awesome interview Rachael!

Anonymous said...

Great interview- LW and I were thinking about doing an interview with her sometime as well, but not sure when we will.

Post a Comment

Let the munching begin.