-->
young adult book reviews & more

What? I've been published in Reuters?!?!

I have some VERY exciting news (for me at least). How many of you have heard of Reuters? For those of you who haven't, it's a huge news website. You can just tell by visiting the home page that these people mean business.

And the very best part? I've apparently been published there!!!

I've been reviewing for Reader Views Kids for several months now, and some of you may remember by review of The Midnight Twins by Jacquelyn Mitchard. My review has been republished on the Reuters site!!!

You can see my review at the Reuters site here:
http://www.reuters.com/article/blogBurst/entertainment?bbPostId=CzAIQvvUp5TemBAbNOHE7N2nRCz7EdlIXZH4EJCzDZe7hWWWAhX

Go check it out!!!

10 munch(es) :

Khy said...

Whoooooa awesome! Congrats!

Dominique said...

that's great! congrats!! =D

Alea said...

Congratulations!

Heather Zundel said...

I read that review. I absolutely loved it. It was what made me put in on my "to read" list. I'm so happy that it got picked up. Congratulations!

C. K. Kelly Martin said...

Very cool! Congrats!

N.A. Nelson said...

That's HUGE! Well done!

Leigh Purtill said...

Many many congrats!! That's excellent news. Were you published under your real name or your web name?

Reader Rabbit said...

YAY! Congrats.

Carolina said...

Congrats!!!

Keri Mikulski said...

Great stuff! Congrats!! :)

Post a Comment

Let the munching begin.