-->
young adult book reviews & more

I < 3 Your Blog!!


For some reason, I've been spazzing out or something lately, and I didn't remember to post this until now. Thanks to Book Chic and Alea for nominating me! (At least, those are the only ones I remember at the moment!)
The Rules:
1) Add the logo of the award to your blog
2) Add a link to the person who awarded it to you
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4) Add links to those blogs on your blog
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs!
Well it does say at least 7...
First and foremost, Chelsea, The Page Flipper, deserves mention for being a great reviewer and my inspiration to start book reviewing. She's a fun person to work with and gives great reviewing tips.
Secondly, Book Chic is a freakin' awesome reviewer (who was also my second inspiration to start book blogging). I love how his reviews are pretty short and concise, not to mention fun!
Kelsey of Reading Keeps You Sane is also, (big surprise) a fantastic reviewer. I love her reviews and especially love her beautiful layout (so creative, colorful, and gorgeous!).
Steph of Reviewer X is a very thorough reviewer, so I enjoy reading all her thoughts even if it makes the reviews very long at times. Plus, she and Kristi from The Story Siren have their awesome YA Connection thing going on, which I can bet is a LOT of hard work. Kristi is also a great reviewer (she seems tireless with the multitude of reviews she churns out!).
Carol from Bookluver-Carol's Reviews is another practically tireless reviewer. Besides writing very helpful reviews (for me at least!), she has new interviews up like every week.
Dominique of The Book Vault is a pro in my eyes (having been YABC's Teen Demi-Goddess in 2006). She also writes helpful reviews that like to fatten up my Amazon wishlist.
Tasha from And Another Book Read and I have been reviewing for about the same amount of time, so I guess I feel a sort of kinship to her. Or maybe that's just the effect of good reviews. Plus she also has Awesome Author Visits which I enjoy.

6 munch(es) :

Tasha said...

Thanks!! I love your blog as well.

Kelsey said...

Thanks SO SO much!!! Hugs!

Steph said...

You're a star Ms Rachael :D

Steph

Anonymous said...

Aww, you're so sweet!! :) *hugs* Thanks for the kind words! Your blog rocks!

Carolina said...

Thanks for nominating me! :) You're the best!

Chelsea said...

You rock. Like, hard. :)

Post a Comment

Let the munching begin.