-->
young adult book reviews & more

Celebrating one year of munching!

Well, as you may or may not know, it’s been exactly one year since I started this munching business and posted my first review on this blog!!!

I’ve definitely come a long way from that first post (as you can probably tell).
So here’s to one year of reading, munching, and loving it.
May there be many more!

28 munch(es) :

Alea said...

Yay!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! =)

Gerb said...

Hooray! Happy Anniversary!

Linda

Karen Harrington said...

Bonne Anniversaire!

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary!

Leigh Purtill said...

Yay! Congrats on a full year! In internet years, that must be, what, equivalent to 5? ;)

Diana Dang said...

Congrats!

Alyson Noel said...

Happy Anniversary!

Great job!
:-D

A.S. King said...

Great stuff! Congratulations & here's to another rocking year!

Amy

Lenore Appelhans said...

You munch SO well :)

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Congratulations and happy anniversary, all in one!

Meredith said...

Congrats on one year! I hope that you have many more years of reviewing to come!

~Meredith

stargirlreads said...

congrats on the year!

Wendy Toliver said...

Happy Anniversary!

Ruth King said...

Congratulations! I just celebrated my 6 month anniversary. Thanks so much for sharing your blog with all of us!

the story siren said...

Congrats!! I was thinking your blog was a lot older than mine! What a great year!

Shalonda said...

Congratulations! That's so awesome!

Liv said...

Congrats! That's soooo cool. :)

Anna said...

Congrats and happy anniversary! Blogging for a year is so awesome!

hope.

daphne grab said...

happy anniversary to you and your awesome blog!!

Just Listen said...

WOW, congratulations!

:D

Shooting Stars Mag said...

whoah, congrats! you've had a ton of success in a year. *jealous* hahah

lauren

Em said...

Congratulations and happy birthday! I love reading your posts and it's always fun to stop over and see your layout and what's being munched next. Keep up the fabulous work! :)

jocelyn said...

Congratulations!

Amee said...

Congrats! It seems like a lot of people are having year anniversaries right now. I'd have had one too (in November) if I stuck with Ravenous. :P

Dominique said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!! =D
happy anniversary! may there be many many more!! =D

Heather Zundel said...

That is so exciting! And you know what? I never would have expected it. I would have thought you had been blogging A LOT longer. Everything you do - your website, your content, is so professional. I love coming here to see what new things you have for us.

Wrighty said...

Congrats! You do a great job here and I love to visit to see what you're writing about now. Awesome blog!

Post a Comment

Let the munching begin.