-->
young adult book reviews & more

Circle of Friends contest winner

And she is...

bridget3240

And, I know, I still haven't posted the winner for the Romance Lovers Contest, but I've been busy (or lazy) and the winner I picked has not responded to me. I'll pick another one, and hopefully this new one will.

5 munch(es) :

Serena said...

Congrats to bridget.

Megan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
L. Diane Wolfe said...

I hope she enjoys the first book of my series!

L. Diane Wolfe
www.circleoffriendsbooks.blogspot.com
www.spunkonastick.net
www.thecircleoffriends.net

books-a-lishious said...

did you get in contact with the winner by email? (this is for the romance lover's contest by the way) maybe they didn't get the email... have you already posted the winner on here?

avni
fieldhockeyluver25@gmail.com

Megan said...

Um, you contacted me about the romance lovers contest and I was just wondering if you got my emails because you haven't responded yet I sent most of them on Tuesday when you sent me the email.
bookworm8675309@yahoo.com

Post a Comment

Let the munching begin.