-->
young adult book reviews & more

Nothing in Particular, but...

So, I am currently living in a hotel. Why? Well, when our house flooded, it was worse than we thought (water damage). Why am I telling you this? Because I am very frustrated by my lack of computer access. This hotel has free (albeit slow) WiFi, as does the nearby B&N and Starbucks, but my poor iPod Touch just doesn't have all the capabilities of a normal desktop computer.

Also, I just noticed that on my Summer Guilty Pleasure Giveaway, the choices for the Follower category does not include a "I do not follow The Book Muncher" option, and even if that field is optional, if you don't select otherwise, your answer will automatically show up in my spreadsheat as the first option. Since this is due to my own lack of foresight, anyone who doesn't follow my blog and entered that contest will get an extra entry anyway.

I have quite a few more contests coming up, but since I can't create new forms for them on my iPod's Safari browser, let's hope I find a real computer soon.

6 munch(es) :

Tales of Whimsy said...

OMG
I'm sooo sorry about your house!

Anonymous said...

Sorry about your house - hope it gets all fixed soon!!

Serena said...

O that must be devastating. I'm so sorry to hear about the water damage from the flooding! I hope that it gets better for you soon.

Eleni said...

I'm so sorry your house is flooded, that's awful, hopefully -- I hope it's all fixed soon, are your books safe?

Rachael Stein said...

Eleni

I live in a 2 story house, so thankfully, my books are on the top floor.

Kristi said...

What the heck happened? :( Sorry to hear that though. (Yes this is the Kristi you know haha) Anyways, hope you guys are holding up okay..

Post a Comment

Let the munching begin.