-->
young adult book reviews & more

Check it out! The Book Muncher is on Random Buzzers

That's correct! The Book Muncher is the featured Buzz Blogger over at Random Buzzers. Pretty exciting, huh? But what does that mean? It means that in the coming weeks, you'll see a couple of my reviews and a guest post (which, now that I think about it, I wrote a long time ago, so I apologize if it seems outdated!) featured on one of my all time favorite publisher websites for teens.

Look, they even got my blog background right!

You can already check out a brief interview with me here:
http://www.randombuzzers.com/blog/view/the-buzz/introducing-buzz-blogger-thebookmuncher/2010/11/29/

For those of you (and I hope there are few) who don't know about Random Buzzers, you should definitely go explore the website. It's Random House's website specifically aimed at teens (and, you know, anyone else who loves reading YA), and you can interact with other YA fanatics as well as get free books for completing fun activities.

2 munch(es) :

Cialina at Muggle-Born.net said...

OH congrats!!!! I found your blog through RandomBuzzers and I'm now following. :)

Small Review said...

Congrats!!

Post a Comment

Let the munching begin.