-->
young adult book reviews & more

Winners and Book Signing Info

Firstly, I'd like to congratulate

Angela L
who won Pride and Prejudice and Zombies

Grace
who won lots of prizes in my 3 year blogoversary contest

and 

Linda Henderson and holdenj
who each won The Lost Saint and some spiffy nail polish

Also, I wanted to bring up a page I've recently added here. People ask me all the time how I find so many book signings to go to, because let's be honest, I go to a lot of book signings. One of my NYC area readers suggested I make a list of book signings, because, well, I guess I'm not the only one who enjoys meeting authors.

Luckily for my NYC readers, I've created a calendar of upcoming author events (this includes readings, signings, panels, etc) in New York City. So far, the events are limited to Manhattan and Brooklyn because that's where most of the signings are. Also, if you're coming to one of these events, let me know! Though I cannot go to all of them (ha! I wish), I'd love to meet you if you are.

The calendar is embedded right into the page here: http://thebookmuncher.blogspot.com/p/upcoming-author-events.html

Or you can find it in the drop down menu at the top of the page under "more blog features" >> "events" >> "upcoming NYC book signings".

For those of you who don't live in or near the big city, I suggest stalking the events pages of your local bookstores as well as frequenting author websites and blogs to see if there's anyone exciting coming to sign near you.

5 munch(es) :

Lisa Schensted said...

congrats, winners!

you're gonna love PP&Z, fyi.

Lexie said...

congrats winners and thank you for the book signing dates! I updated my Google Calendar with the ones I'm looking forward to!

Cialina at Muggle-Born.net said...

Oh wow! Fantastic calendar. I wasn't aware that so many YA events took place in Brooklyn. I have sadly limited myself to Manhattan.

Rachael Stein said...

Lexie and Cialina-
Hope to see you at some events!

Grace said...

thanks for making the calendar!!!!

Post a Comment

Let the munching begin.