-->
young adult book reviews & more

The Book Muncher: 4 years and still going strong!

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday Dear Muncher, happy birthday to you!


Can you believe it?! I hardly can. It's been four whole years since the conception of this little blog. Four years of reading, munching, and loving it. In human years, age four would mark close to the end of toddlerhood, but in book blogging years, age four makes me feel like a bit of an old lady.

Four years. Wow. I'm still a little bit in shock. I've been in the business of book munching for four whole years.

I'm going to keep the celebration simple this year. So I have no party favors to give out, but I do offer my deepest gratitude to each and every one of you for visiting my little corner of the internet. Without you, The Book Muncher would be nothing.

7 munch(es) :

Stephanie said...

Congrats on four years!

Leigh Purtill said...

What, no party?!

Congrats, Rachael!! 4 years in the blogging world is like 10 in RL. :)

holdenj said...

Yes, congrats to you!

I always enjoy stopping by, knowing I will find books I am interested in, reviewed thoughtfully by you!

Or else a tale of multiple book signings and author meets for me to sigh at!

Or a story or two about life where you live (an exciting place) or from the frontlines of an internship!

Thanks! Wishing you many more!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, and thanks for all the reviews!

Brooke said...

Happy Birthday and LUCKY US!! :O)

Heather Zundel said...

And here's hopefully to another four more and beyond!

BookChic said...

I'm very behind on this, but congrats on 4 years!! :) It flies by so fast!

Post a Comment

Let the munching begin.