-->
young adult book reviews & more

Tale of a book signing with Barry Lyga

A couple of weeks ago, I headed over to BookCourt in Brooklyn to see Barry Lyga read from his newest book I Hunt Killers.

Barry Lyga

The event was a little on the smaller side, but it was still nonetheless quite fantastic thanks to an awesome audience and, of course, Barry himself. After reading an, admittedly, rather frightening passage from I Hunt Killers, Barry took questions from the audience and then signed books. I have to say I'm both excited and terrified to start my own copy!

Author Kody Keplinger, which whom I had come to the event, had a great time after the event was over chatting with Barry and one of my favorite Little, Brown people. So much fun, in fact, that we all stayed in the bookstore long after we had other places to be...

I'm so glad that I got to go to Barry's event at BookCourt since I missed his earlier event in Brooklyn as well as his later event at my usual bookstore haunt, Books of Wonder (I know, so unusual for me!). This trek was definitely worth it!

0 munch(es) :

Post a Comment

Let the munching begin.