-->
young adult book reviews & more

Tale of a book signing with Emma McLaughlin & Nicola Kraus

Last weekend, I headed over to BookCourt in Brooklyn for the launch event for Over You by Emma McLaughlin and Nicola Kraus. I previously heard Emma read at Teen Author Reading Night and quite enjoyed what I heard, but the real reason I made the trip was for my sister, who is a huge fan of this writing duo.

Emma McLaughlin & Nicola Kraus chat about Over You

To start off the event, Emma and Nicola chatted a bit about the ideas behind Over You (i.e. getting over heartbreak). Then they each read a section from their novel (with exceptional personality and gusto!) and took questions from the audience. I stuck around and got a copy of Over You signed for my sister, but, you know, after hearing the authors read, I think I may dig into it first before handing it over...

3 munch(es) :

Tammy said...

I loved the Nanny Dairies. I'll have to check this one out.

M.A.D. said...

That had to have been so much fun!! Glad you attended and got an autographed copy for your sister! <3

Book Sp(l)ot said...

I really enjoyed their adult novel Between You and Me this summer so I'm looking forward to reading Over You.

Glad the event was fun - that's awesome of you to get the book for your sister!

Post a Comment

Let the munching begin.