-->
young adult book reviews & more

Return to Me by Justina Chen is Munch-Worthy

Return to Me

Three months before Rebecca Muir is set to begin college, her father reveals a secret that tears the family apart: he is leaving them.

In an instant, Rebecca’s life crumbles—she has to rely on her mother now, when her whole life she’s been her father’s girl; she’s not sure she can trust her high school boyfriend; and her carefully planned-out life suddenly feels all wrong.

Reb’s journey takes her across the country and back, and is for anyone who has experienced uncertainty or betrayal. This book will inspire readers to overcome life’s challenges and come out triumphant on the other side.

A few years ago, I read an amazing book called North of Beautiful, and now that same author has a new book coming out. Return to Me sounds like it's going to be an incredible and emotional journey, the kind of story that rips your heart out and then puts it back together. I'm kind of looking forward to all the emotional anguish, because I know it's going to be a beautiful experience.

Releases January 15, 2013 from Little, Brown Books for Young Readers.

1 munch(es) :

Sara @ Forever 17 Books said...

I just won a copy of this and got it in the mail yesterday! I'm looking forward to reading it. I have yet to read North of Beautiful but I think I'll need to check that out as well. :)

Post a Comment

Let the munching begin.