-->
young adult book reviews & more

5 year blogaversary

It's been five years, and here I am, back where it all started—back in my house in California, that is. And yet, it's quite clear that a lot of things have changed around here: from as mundane as the blog layout or visitor statistics to, more interestingly, the types of features on the blog and quality of reviews (at least, I hope!).


To celebrate that today marks the fifth year of reading, munching, and loving it, I'm holding a well deserved contest. For all of you who don't live in Southern California and actually experience the season of winter, I thought I'd throw in some seasonally appropriate snackage, along with a few books with which to cuddle up!


CONTEST CLOSED

(1) lucky winner will receive
  • an ARC of The Madness Underneath by Maureen Johnson
  • an ARC of Unremembered by Jessica Brody
  • an ARC of Nameless by Lili St. Crow
  • a "Keep calm and Read a Book" mug from The Strand
  • a tin of peppermint hot chocolate (to drink in your new mug!)
  • chocolate dipped pretzels (to snack on while reading!)


Other details:
  • US mailing addresses only.
  • Contest ends 1/15/13, at 9 p.m. PST.
Remember, you must complete the form to be entered, and only one form submission per person will be counted. If you have any questions about this contest, see my contest policy, or contact me and ask away.

7 munch(es) :

Ellz said...

Congrats!!

Sara @ Forever 17 Books said...

Five years! That is awesome. Congrats!

Swati said...

Congrats! That is quite a milestone! Thanks for all the conversations you start and the reviews you write!

Lili said...

Congratulations on such a HUGE milestone! <3 I am DYING for Unremembered and Nameless!

Rachael Rousseau said...

Congrats on 5 Years!! i can honestly say that the book muncher blog has become a part of my daily routine! I look forward to adding new books to my to read list and there are so many new ones thanks to your reviews! Keep em comin PLEASE! Thank youuuuuuu!!!

holdenj said...

Congrats to you! I have enjoyed the ride as well, keep up the good work and all those great details from places like Books of Wonder!

Jessy said...

Congrats on 5 years! I hope there are 5 more to come!

Post a Comment

Let the munching begin.