It's been five years, and here I am, back where it all started—back in my house in California, that is. And yet, it's quite clear that a lot of things have changed around here: from as mundane as the blog layout or visitor statistics to, more interestingly, the types of features on the blog and quality of reviews (at least, I hope!).
To celebrate that today marks the fifth year of reading, munching, and loving it, I'm holding a well deserved contest. For all of you who don't live in Southern California and actually experience the season of winter, I thought I'd throw in some seasonally appropriate snackage, along with a few books with which to cuddle up!
(1) lucky winner will receive
- an ARC of The Madness Underneath by Maureen Johnson
- an ARC of Unremembered by Jessica Brody
- an ARC of Nameless by Lili St. Crow
- a "Keep calm and Read a Book" mug from The Strand
- a tin of peppermint hot chocolate (to drink in your new mug!)
- chocolate dipped pretzels (to snack on while reading!)
- US mailing addresses only.
- Contest ends 1/15/13, at 9 p.m. PST.