-->
young adult book reviews & more

The Book Muncher gets her dream internship!

Those of you who follow me on twitter may have seen this little burst of excitement from me earlier this month:


That's right! I have another internship, and, more importantly, it's one that I've always wanted and even dreamed about: for the spring semester of my senior year, I will be interning at Arthur A. Levine Books, an imprint of Scholastic.


For me, Scholastic is the epitome of children's publishing—and since that's basically what I want to do with my life, I couldn't be more thrilled to be working there this semester. I look forward to reading a ton and being surrounded by great books and even more amazing people!

15 munch(es) :

Marg said...

Congratulations! That sounds like a fantastic opportunity!

Leigh Purtill said...

Congratulations!! You have a great semester ahead~

Alex said...

Congratulations, that is very exciting for you.

Frankie Diane Mallis said...

AAH! Congrats! Best internship ever!

Nicole said...

Congratulations!!!

Leeanna said...

Congratulations! That's awesome!

Liviania said...

Congratulations!

BookChic said...

Congrats!! That's so awesome.

Rachael Stein said...

Thanks everyone!! :)

holdenj said...

Congrats, I am so excited for you! The land of HP et al awaits! :)
(I am remembering that right, that they were the US publishers for HP!?)

Angela said...

That's so exciting! Heartfelt congratulations to you!

Rachael Stein said...

holdenj -
You are correct! Arthur A. Levine Books did publish HP in the US :)

Raezin said...

Ahhh Congrats!!! Sooo happy for you!!! :D

Melissas Midnight Musings said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to see how you like the experience.

Rachael Stein said...

Thanks again, all! :)

Post a Comment

Let the munching begin.