-->
young adult book reviews & more

Celebrating Harlequin TEEN

Since its launch only a few years ago, Harlequin TEEN has come to make up a valuable part of the YA market. They're worked with already established authors, like as Maria V. Snyder and Kady Cross, as well as talented new authors, such as Hannah Harrington. I've been a fan of their books for what seems like a long time, so I was really excited to be invited to "Unleash My Teen Spirit" (in their words, not mine!) with them last week.

In addition to chatting with some of my favorite book people Cialina from muggle-born and my friend Charlee, it was great being able to talk with so many different people working at Harlequin TEEN about their books and basically why they're passionate about what they do. I was fortunate to briefly chat with a couple of their amazing editors—it's always wonderful to meet other people who care as deeply about great YA books as I do. And I can tell you, the editorial team at Harlequin TEEN is committed to bringing the best of the best YA to you!


From debut Ink by Amanda Sun to a sure-to-be-amazing new contemporary novel from Elizabeth Scott to the next installments in The Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa, Harlequin TEEN has lots of great-sounding books coming out in the next few months. Needless to say, I was pretty excited that I was able to snag a few of these, particularly Heartbeat by Elizabeth Scott, at this event!

Since I really need to be realistic about the amount of books that I can read in the foreseeable future (in addition to the quantity of books that I'll have to schlep when I have to move), I'm going to give away a couple of Harlequin TEEN books here! The only catch is that I won't tell you what the books are!

CONTEST CLOSED

(1) lucky winner will receive some mystery Harlequin TEEN titles



Other details:
  • US mailing addresses only.
  • Contest ends 4/25/13, at 9 p.m. EST.
Remember, you must complete the form to be entered, and only one form submission per person will be counted. If you have any questions about this contest, see my contest policy, or contact me and ask away.

1 munch(es) :

M.A.D. said...

Thank you again!! All these books look & sound so yummy :)

Post a Comment

Let the munching begin.