-->
young adult book reviews & more

Mutating Meme...Whaaa?

Another one? Will it ever end? Just kidding guys, I love these things. I was tagged for this meme by The Story Siren. Thanks, now I have to come up with something good.

First and foremost, the rules for the Mutating Meme:
-Copy and paste the questions, then fill in your answers. Post this on your blog, livejournal, etc. There’s a catch, though. You have to change/add a question from the meme you were tagged with.
-Post the rules
-Link to the person who tagged you.
-Tag 3 people, by commenting on their blog
-Link back to the original (
http://maelstrommedeia.blogspot.com/2008/03/mutating-meme.html) to see how much it has mutated

And so, for the questions:

1) If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
I used to really like the name Stephanie, or was it Brittany? I don't remember, but I do like my name now (as long as it's spelled correctly).
2) What is your least favorite food?
Anything with avocados, unless it's sushi. Then I can get over it.
3) Are there any songs that get stuck in your head really easily? How do you get them out?
If I listen to a song for a long time, it gets stuck in my head. The only way it "gets out" is if I get another song stuck in my head.
4.) If you could be (or are) a mythical creature, what would it be (or what are you)?
A vampire, 'cause then I could join the Cullen family.
5.) What do colors taste like?
It depends on what they're made of. Duh.
6.) Name three (or more if you like) fawesome words.
Feculent (learned that from a Scott Westerfeld book), like (who doesn't overuse this word), and chicken (sorry, I used to have an obsession...)
7.) What kind of toothpaste do you use?
Uhh, I don't remember...?
8.) If you could chose one superpower, what would it be?
Let's see, I would want to fly, or read people's minds. Darn, that's two.
9.) What celebrity or famous person do you love so much you want to steal them away and hide them in your closet?
Honestly, I have no idea. I don't even know why I asked that question.

And now, I meme And Another Book Read, Hope's Bookshelf, and WORD for Teens.

2 munch(es) :

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about wanting to become a vampire...I want to too...just to see...*dreamy sigh* Edward *flutter*

pocketz♥full♥of♥posiez said...

hey
i have a suggestion for u
there is this book called Just Listen by Sarah Dessen
It is really god
u mite ignore my comment but plz don't
the book is great
here's ur comment!!!! :)

Post a Comment

Let the munching begin.