-->
young adult book reviews & more

Ooh la la...another meme

I was tagged by THREE people (wow, I feel so popular!): Plenty of Paper, The Fox Reads, and Hope's Bookshelf. Wait there's another: Muffins and Books. Now, I really feel loved. :D

Here are the rules:
1. Pick up the nearest book.
2. Open to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next three sentences.
5. Tag five people and post a comment to the person who tagged you once you've posted your three sentences.

Leslie turned away. She didn't-couldn't-say anything. She kept her back to him.
In case you were wondering, this is from Ink Exchange by Melissa Marr. Funny how it's like the only non-exciting part of the book. But at least it doesn't give anything away.

Well, who to tag next? How about...

2 munch(es) :

Rachel said...

I tagged you for meme for the same thing before I saw this...so dont worry about it that much...I'll just pretend you wrote this after I memed you =]

Rachel said...

Yay, thanks for adding me to your 'tagged by' list....I think :) lol.
sorry for commenting again.

Post a Comment

Let the munching begin.