-->
young adult book reviews & more

Stupid Blog Name

Everyone please welcome to the blogging world

Yes, it may have a strange name, but it definitely has some pretty awesome contributors!!

I just wanted to make everyone aware of a new author/editor/bookish people blog, similar in a way to Teen Fiction Café and Books, Boys, Buzz. Most of it is still in the works, but the site is up now.

And you want to know the best part? I'm a contributor!! Yes, me, a lowly teen among other amazing bookish people such as the authors Michael Grant, Katherine Applegate, Carol Snow, and Meg Cabot, Simon & Schuster editor Mark McVeigh, the amazing Kristi of The Story Siren, and even more bookish peeps like Michael Stearns, Alistair Spalding, Peter Glassman, and Shrinking Violet promotions (tecnhically not a person, but please, I'm excited here!).

It's basically a place for a gathering of YA-ness. I hope you're excited, 'cause I definitely am!

And of course, you can check out my (kind of lame) first post there.

4 munch(es) :

Anonymous said...

Very fun!! How did all this get started? I went to the About link at the top and there was nothing.

the story siren said...

I was just going to email you and ask if you were going to post about it! i'm totally going to steal some of you info and post it over at tss too!!

Unknown said...

Cool, love the name! :) I think it's a great idea! Congratulations!

Keri Mikulski said...

Love the new blog and your post. :) Great stuff.

Post a Comment

Let the munching begin.