-->
young adult book reviews & more

Don't forget to watch

...me on Wheel of Fortune.

Who: you, and everyone else
What: watching Wheel of Fortune
When: October 22, 2008, 7:30 PST (time might vary with time zone differences, I’m not sure!)
Where: wherever there’s a TV with channel ABC 7 (pretty sure it’s the same everywhere)
Why: I don’t know. Maybe 'cause I’m on national television winning money! (EEK!)

And guess what else? I'm in the local newspaper. See the article here: http://hbindependent.com/articles/2008/10/16/top_stories/hbi-wheel101608.txt

_____________________________________________________

Bookluver-Carol has interviewed me! Check out the interview here:
http://bookluver-carol.blogspot.com/2008/10/reviewer-interview.html

33 munch(es) :

cat said...

Whee! Thanks for the reminder! :)

Are we allowed to know which one is you? ;)

Anonymous said...

I am so going to watch it! But same question: which one?

-GirlwiththeBraids

Lenore Appelhans said...

I suspect you are the one who looks more excited :)

I'm going to hope my slingbox works tomorrow!!

A.S. King said...

Nice article! And thanks for the reminder, too - I thought I'd missed it. My kids will think I'm famous when I say, "Hey! I know her!"

Leigh Purtill said...

whoo-hoo! big money, big money! i'll set my tivo!!

Keri Mikulski said...

So exciting! I can't wait to check it out and I'm off on Wednesday nights. Yay. :)

Gabbi said...

Of course I'll be watching it! It must have been really fun to be on the show, I'll bet!

YA Book Realm said...

Oh I'm soooo watching!! Thanks reminding us!

Oh you should do a post telling us how it felt to see your self on TV! :)

Khy said...

Ahhh I almost forgot about this. xD I think I'll have to write it on my hand tomorrow so I don't forget again.

Kelsey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelsey said...

I'm so excited for you! I can't wait! I set up my DVR!

Lisa Schroeder said...

Oh my gosh, that is so exciting! I'm going to try hard to remember to tune in!!! YAY you!!

Alea said...

That's so exciting!!!!!!!!

Maryannwrites said...

I've been waiting to see you on the show since I first met you in Sept. for my book tour. How exciting to finally see you in person -- well, almost in person. We have a big screen TV. :-)

Lana said...

Ooh! Congrats! I'll be tuned in.

Khy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather said...

Yay, I'm glad I saw the reminder just as it was coming on here. You won!

That's so cool.

the story siren said...

watched it!! you did great!! too bad you didn't win the big one!! when do you go on your trip!!??

Amee said...

I saw you! I only got to see about 5 minutes. I meant to tape it but spaced out! >.<

Kelsey said...

OMG! Congrats!!!! $13, 450!!!! That's AMAZING!!! Think about how many books you can buy! Yes, when are you going to Barbados???

Khy said...

I'm watching it now! I think instead of saying "I review books" in the beginning you should''ve been like "I am also the Book Muncher." Just to see what he said. xD

Also, you're insanely close to where I live. Scary.

Cyndi said...

Lmao Rachael you were hilarious! Knowing you in person makes it all so much funnier. :D Congrats on the prizes!

Maryannwrites said...

Saw you tonight on the show. Good job. And I was right in guessing that you are young, but I didn't guess that young. :-) But knowing that, I am even more impressed with what you do with this site. Kudoos!!!

RR2 said...

I watched some of it!!!
Congrats on winning the trip and money! Great job. :)

Anonymous said...

Rachel, check out this link:

http://boards.sonypictures.com/boards/showthread.php?s=7d239056ac62100323dc7eec85b306ee&t=38576

Show it to everyone here in your website.

Alistair Spalding said...

Woo Hoo! Sounds like you won big time Book Muncher!

I put it down to your 5-a-day appetite for healthy and nutritious reading!

Lenore Appelhans said...

You're going to BARBADOS!!

How awesome :)

A.S. King said...

Great job last night! I had the family yelling "Big Money!" for you.
And I can attest - Barbados is NICE!

Leigh Purtill said...

Big money congrats! Looks like you had a great time in addition to being big winners. It was so much fun to watch you go from virtual to real! Have a fantastic time in Barbados~

Anonymous said...

Ooh, I watched that yesterday and didn't know it was you. Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Does anyone have it on YouTube or something? I thought it was today. I missed out on so much!!!

-GirlwiththeBraids

Anonymous said...

I was watching it but then my mom made me turn it off *cries* I wanted to watch it so bad! That is so awesome that you won so much money though, and a trip to Barbados?!? Wow!!

-Mariah

Anonymous said...

aaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I still love this...whats brown & sticky? a STICK!!! haha
Tracy is never gonna forget about that...lol...gonna make sure about that!!!

Grace

Post a Comment

Let the munching begin.