-->
young adult book reviews & more

A Couple of Awards

It just so happens that I have been nominated for two awards, namely the Butterfly Award and the Lemonade Award. I’m starting to wonder where they all originate from, but I’m not going to kill the fun.

Starting with the insect-related one. Desert Rose Booklogue nominated me for this award. Here are the rules:

  1. Put the logo on your blog.
  2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
  3. Award up to ten other blogs.
  4. Add links to those blogs on yours.
  5. Leave a message for your awardees on their blogs.

I know I should nominate 10 but really, I am just getting too lazy for my own good. So, very sorry if you didn’t make it on my list but should’ve (there’s a lot of you!):

Bookluver-Carol: Ah, Carolina, your blog makes my wishlist become obese. And your Blogger Trading Post (EDIT: this is actually YA Book Swap, sorry for the confusion!) makes my PO Box get stuffed, my bookshelves overflow, and my wallet empty from sending out books. But I still love it!! (BTW, I’m only half joking about all of that)

Reading Keeps You Sane: Oh, it does! And you, Kelsey, are also liable (is that the right word?) for the same offenses as above. But it’s okay. Good reviewers can do that to you.

Reviewer X: Steph is another awesome reviewer. Snarky. That’s about all I have to say.

Book Chic: Because who doesn’t love Book Chic? I know I do!!

The Page Flipper: Chelsea deserves this for being an inspiration, mine to be specific.

Liv’s Book Reviews: Liv always has a great selection of books reviewed, and I enjoy reading her reviews. Not the mention that green background (at least, it was that color the last time I checked).

The Compulsive Reader: Tirzah is definitely one of the greatest reviewers, no doubt about that. She’s always got such great and unusual books up on her blog, not to mention some great author interviews.

(I’m sure there’s loads more who deserve to be here, but since I have been a little spacey of late and not frequenting the blogosphere, I honestly don’t remember who).

And now onto the Lemonade Award (which reminds me, one day I will have to learn how to make fresh lemonade), which I was nominated for by Juiciliciousss Reviews. There are no specific rules for this one, and I’m just being way too lazy today, so if you see this post, consider yourself nominated.

7 munch(es) :

Lenore Appelhans said...

I'm with you! Where do all these awards come from? They are fun though.

Liv said...

Aw, thanks so much! New background now though... :P

Karin Perry said...

I'd like to know about the Blogger Trading Post. Is it a place to trade ARCs? http://karinlibrarian.wordpress.com

Steph said...

Thanks, Rachael! :D I'm very flattered =)

Steph

BookChic said...

Yeah, I'm confused about the Blogger Trading Post too (is it related to the YA Book Swap thing?)

Anyway, you are so sweet!! :) I love you too! MWAHZ! Your blog is awesome. This has made my day.

And I always wonder where these awards start too... maybe I should start one sometime... MWAHAHA!

:P

simply nerdy book reviews said...

congrats guys!

Carolina said...

Haha glad to know that you're enjoying YA Book Swap!

Thanks for nominating me! :)

Post a Comment

Let the munching begin.