-->
young adult book reviews & more

Introducing Munch-Worthy

I've decided The Book Muncher needs a new feature, and since I'm always looking for new books to add to my wishlist, Munch-Worthy was born.

So, what is it? So many bloggers have Waiting on Wednesday, but no offense, even if it's the same thing in principle, I want my own name.

Basically, I pick a soon-to-be-released book, recently released book, or just a book that I haven’t read yet and talk about why I want to read it, basically, why it’s worthy of being munched. I'll post a summary and a pic of the cover too, for those more visually inclined.

8 munch(es) :

Vanesa said...

Great idea!!!

Em said...

Ohh, I'm excited to see this. I just love all of your munching themes. :)

Also, I usually read your blog in Google reader so I didn't realize you had a new layout. I love it! Did you do it yourself?

Lenore Appelhans said...

Definitely fun to have your own name for it. And wow - over 100 books munched already this year!

holdenj said...

What a fun name and idea. Can't wait to see your first choice.

Thao said...

Great. I love the name real much

Tales of Whimsy said...

Great idea! I look forward to checking it out.

Rachael Stein said...

thanks guys

Em - I did make the layout myself :D

Serena said...

i think its a great idea to make it your own and tell us why you want to read it.

Post a Comment

Let the munching begin.