-->
young adult book reviews & more

Attention UK Readers

Are you interested in reading Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick? Do you live in the UK? Then you are one lucky person.

I was recently notified about a pretty awesome contest on BellaAndEdward.com in which you can win (1) of (3) signed ARCs of Hush, Hush by Becca Firtzpatrick, but only if you live in the UK.

Unfortunately, I don't live there, so I can't enter.

I generally don't post about other people's contests, but this is a sort of compensation for my not holding international contests. And I'm pretty sure I have at least one British reader. So, once again, if you are a UK resident, go enter the contest!

Full details and rules here:
http://www.bellaandedward.com/index.php?subaction=showcomments&id=1249985677&archive=&start_from=&ucat=5

Post a Comment

Let the munching begin.