-->
young adult book reviews & more

The Book Muncher mentions

As I am someone who gets really excited when I see my name published, I thought I'd share with all of you the latest TBM sightings.



First off, we have Read, Remember, Recommend for Teens by Rachelle Rogers Knight. This book is every book lovers' best friend. In addition to a quite comprehensive list of award winning books, this book provides space for readers to document the books they've read, books they want to read, books they'd recommend, etc. as well as a great list of online resources. On that aforementioned list appears, you guessed it, The Book Muncher blog. It's definitely exciting to see The Book Muncher among the ranks of some pretty great YA lit blogs.


Work at home
has recognized me as a
Top Blogger
Interview on
Powered by Bizymoms
Teenagers


Secondly, you may have also noticed this new widget proudly displayed in my sidebar. That is because a not so little website called Bizymoms.com believes that I am among the top 10 teen bloggers (or so they told me) and interviewed me about my little blog The Book Muncher. Trés cool, no?

1 munch(es) :

stargirlreads said...

So exciting :) I'm in the first one two. Needless to say, its a great honor to be mentioned with you!

Post a Comment

Let the munching begin.