-->
young adult book reviews & more

College and CSN

Well, it's my move in day! Yes, today is the day that I will officially become a resident of Barnard College's dorms. With that in mind, there is NO WAY I will have time to check up on my poor blog today, which is why this post has been scheduled several weeks in advance.

To entertain you all while I am reduced to menial activities such as physical labor, I'll let you in on a little secret: I am a huge fan of the CSN stores. They may not sell books, but they sell practically everything else, from dining room furniture to school supplies to women's shoes, and much, much more!

Luckily for me, I've been offered the opportunity to review a product or products from CSN. I've probably spent hours browsing their incredible online stores. It's just so easy to search for anything at all! Here are just a few of the items that have caught my eye:

Is this not the most unique bookcase you've ever seen?

I adore this classy green laptop case!

Forgive me, I am a girl and I love boots.

Do you see what I mean about amazing selection? Of course, being a college girl now, I'll have to keep in mind the fact that whatever I get must fit in my dorm room somewhere. But a girl can dream, right?

I guess you'll just have to come back to see what I pick!

1 munch(es) :

M.Lange said...

Hi,
Your blog has won an award! To check it out, visit www.marcia-lange.blogspot.com.

Post a Comment

Let the munching begin.