-->
young adult book reviews & more

Stalk Me!

Well, Figment thinks you should!


What exactly is Figment, you ask. Well, in their own words:
Figment is a community where you can share your writing, connect with other readers, and discover new stories and authors. Whatever you're into, from sonnets to mysteries, from sci-fi stories to cell phone novels, you can find it all here. 
Basically, Figment is this super cool new website aimed at teens that encourages us to read, write, and share. It might seem like just one of many online young adult book communities like BookDivas and Random Buzzers, but I think that Figment has the potential to be something huge. The masterminds behind this project didn't conduct beta testing for months on the site for nothing! What I really love about this website is that nearly everything goes. Basically, this just means that it takes advantage of every available form of reading and writing and makes it compatible with the website, whether it's traditional print, electronic, or mobile. That's what I call progressive.

And I'm not just saying all this because I'm featured on their blog as a blog to stalk. Figment and I just have very high opinions of each other!

Get in on the action: http://figment.com/
And check out their feature on The Book Muncher (in which Very Nice Things are said about this blog): http://blog.figment.com/2010/12/07/blogs-to-stalk-the-book-muncher/

1 munch(es) :

Emi said...

Small world! My mom actually told me about Figment the other day and I signed up. It looks incredibly awesome. I can't wait to start posting on it. Congrats on getting featured! :P

Post a Comment

Let the munching begin.