-->
young adult book reviews & more

Win a signed copy of Going Nowhere Faster by Sean Beaudoin

CONTEST CLOSED


Stan Smith has the world's dullest name, and the world's dullest life to go with it. At 17, the former junior chess champion turned "Town's Laziest Register Monkey at the Town's Only Video Store" has no car, no college, and, of course, no girl. If that weren't pathetic enough, he's got an organic-food-freak vegan mother, an eccentric inventor father, a dead-end job, a dog with a flatulence problem, and a former classmate threatening to kill him. With a 165 IQ, Stan was expected to Be Something and Go Somewhere. But when all he has is a beat-up old bike that keeps getting vandalized, he's going nowhere, faster.
(1) lucky winner will receive a signed copy of Going Nowhere Faster by Sean Beaudoin
courtesy of Blog Reach Solutions



Other details:
  • US mailing addresses only.
  • Contest ends 2/28/11, at 9 p.m. EST.
Remember, you must complete the form to be entered. If you have any questions about this contest, see my contest policy, or contact me and ask away.

4 munch(es) :

Liviania said...

Stan Smith is not as ordinary as the names in my family. Both my sister and I had girls with our *exact name* in our years at school.

Sue @ Kid Lit Reviews. said...

I would love to finally be picked for a book and this is the exact book I would love to win. Does that make me pathetic, too?

Rachael Stein said...

The Best... -
Not at all! Good luck in the contest!

angie said...

Thanks for the giveaway!

Post a Comment

Let the munching begin.