-->
young adult book reviews & more

Tale of a book signing with Jesse Karp, Peter Moore, & Brandon Mull

It feels like it's been a long time since I've done a post for just one book signing. One standard book signing, at least.

Yesterday, I made my way down to Books of Wonder to see Jesse Karp, Peter Moore, and Brandon Mull. I have yet to read any of their books. So, why go to the book signing then? Well, I do have copies of Jesse Karp's Those That Wake and Peter Moore's Red Moon Rising, so I thought I'd get those signed, and plus, it's just fun to meet authors!

Peter Moore, Brandon Mull, & Jesse Karp

The event was delayed by about 15 minutes or so because Brandon was running late. Each author talked about his newest book and read a bit. Then there was a short Q&A and the signing itself.

I didn't have a chance to talk with Brandon, as his signing line was very long and I didn't have any of his books to get signed, but I did have a great time briefly chatting with Jesse and Peter. Yes, this included introducing my little blog to Jesse, who also happens to review and therefore understands the nature of my unread piles of books. He's a pretty cool person, so you should all go check out his somewhat new blog: http://www.beyondwhereyoustand.com/.

And just a heads up for those of you who are disappointed that I haven't been posting more about book signings and whatnot, I will be attending two very cool events this coming week, so look out for another book event post very soon!

0 munch(es) :

Post a Comment

Let the munching begin.