-->
young adult book reviews & more

Tale of a book signing with Dan Krokos

Last week, I made my way to Brooklyn along with my friends Debbie and author Kody Keplinger so that we could all go to an event at BookCourt in Brooklyn celebrating the release of False Memory by Dan Krokos. We made it about right on time, so we were able to chat with some of the other event-goers before everything officially started.

Dan Krokos

Dan read briefly from his debut novel (clocking in at a little over four and a half minutes, despite his goal to finish about ten seconds faster) and then took a lot of questions from the audience. I'm pretty sure I wasn't the only person who was thoroughly entertained from hearing Dan talk about his writing, including previous adult novels and future middle grade ones, and how he may potentially write fan fiction about his own books.

I had a great time talking to lots of people at the event, including authors Claire Legrand, Kody Keplinger, and Dan Krokos, of course; my wonderful boss; and even my YA-inclined Spanish teacher. In all, it was a fantastic event and a fantastic crowd.

0 munch(es) :

Post a Comment

Let the munching begin.