-->
young adult book reviews & more

Maximum Ride: Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports by James Patterson

Saving the World (Maximum Ride, Book 3)The Maximum Ride series has been one of my favorite series for a while now, though I am still in the process of collecting it, and I would highly recommend it.

Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports is the third in the Maximum Ride series. If you're new to this series, it is about winged kids and genetic experiments. There's drama, action, and even some romance; a little bit of something for everyone.

It's hard to say which of the three so far was the best; they're all fantastic. Also, there's going to be another one coming out called The Final Warning. I read an excerpt, and it seems okay so far. I'll probably read and review it when it comes out.

I think everyone should read the Maximum Ride series; it should be mandatory because they are such great books!

Rating: 4.0

Review copy from personal collection

1 munch(es) :

Chelsea said...

Oh, I love these books! I'm excited for the fourth one to come out.

Post a Comment

Let the munching begin.