-->
young adult book reviews & more

And the winner is...

Drum roll please (this is so exciting for me)

Black Roze

Congratulations Black Roze!!! You were lucky number 13 (my mom picked it, you can thank her). I hope you enjoy the book (I have yet to read it, but I plan on fixing that soon). Since you were so kind as to send me your mailing address when you entered, I will forward that to the generous Keri Mikulski, who will send you your prize.

I want to thank all of you who entered. This contest would not be possible without you. And if you didn’t win, don’t despair, because there will probably be lots more contests here. Also, be sure to check out the list of current contests that I’ve made for plenty of more chances to win.

One comment entry by Shaya and Tom asked if I preferred book recommendations or just chatting about the books I’ve reviewed on this site. My answer: I enjoy both. Feel free to send me an email recommending any good books you’ve read lately or to just talk about books. I also frequently am on the BookDivas’s forum where other book lovers like me chat about books (look for me there, I’m rachael_stein).

3 munch(es) :

Keri Mikulski said...

Congratulations, Black Roze! Your book is on its way. Keri :)

the story siren said...

i memed you! check out my blog for more info

Unknown said...

thankyou!!!!!!!!!!!!

and not sure what "memed" means LOL
thank your mom for me!

Post a Comment

Let the munching begin.