-->
young adult book reviews & more

I've done it!

What have I done, you ask. Well, I've completed the July Book Blowout Reading Challenge hosted by Blue Archipelago.

From my earlier post, you can see that I challenged myself to read 15 books this past month. Well, I exceeded that! I read 18.5 books during July (read the rule for the .5). You can also go to that post to see all the books I read, or you can look here:

  1. The Otherworldies (Jennifer Anne Kogler) - ½ book [started in June]
  2. Life As We Knew It (Susan Beth Pfeffer)
  3. Sorority 101: Zeta or Omega? (Kate Harmon/Marley Gibson)
  4. Rumors: A Luxe novel (Anna Godbersen)
  5. The Final Warning (James Patterson)
  6. Repossessed (A.M. Jenkins)
  7. Freeze Frame (Heidi Ayarbe)
  8. How to Ditch Your Fairy (Justine Larbalestier)
  9. Violet in Private (Melissa Walker)
  10. Take Me There (Susane Colasanti)
  11. Suicide Notes (Michael Thomas Ford)
  12. The Blonde of the Joke (Bennett Madison)
  13. Fact of Life #31 (Denise Vega)
  14. Picture Perfect (Catherine Clark)
  15. Labor of Love (Rachel Hawthorne)
  16. Play Me (Laura Ruby)
  17. Tracking Daddy Down (Marybeth Kelsey)
  18. How to Be Bad (E. Lockhart, Sarah Mlynowski, Lauren Myracle)
  19. Sisters of Misery (Megan Kelley Hall)

So yay! Congrats me. This is the first reading challenge I've completed. Okay, just kidding, I just remembered I’ve read over 100 books already, so I’ve completed the 100+ Reading Challenge too. (The books I've read this year are in my sidebar.)

4 munch(es) :

Keri Mikulski said...

Wow! That's amazing.. 15 in one month and 100 + for the year. You must buy more books to celebrate. :)

You're welcome for reminding you about the contest.. I hate to miss out on contests, so I try to let as many book lovers know that I can.. :)

Marg said...

Well done! I didn't meet my target, but I knew the day after I set my target that I wasn't going to! I had too many big books on my list!

Liviania said...

Congrats!

cat said...

Super congrats! I'm going to have to keep an eye out for this challenge when (if?) it happens again. Sounds like one I could actually complete!!

Post a Comment

Let the munching begin.