"This blog invests and believes in the PROXIMITY-nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this clever-written text into the body of their award."
And I in turn nominate: Bookluver-Carol’s Reviews, Book Chic, Harmony’s Book Reviews, Liv’s Book Reviews, Reading Keeps You Sane, The Story Siren, Reviewer X, and The Book Vault. I’m pretty sure these fabulous bloggers are much more deserving than I.
Second is Premio Dardos (which is SPANISH!! not Italian) from Bites, which is awarded for “recognition of cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values transmitted in the form of creative and original writing” (ha, I stole that and the following rules from Bites).
1) Accept the award by posting it on your blog along with the name of the person that has granted the award and a link to his/her blog.
2) Pass the award to another 15 blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgment, remembering to contact each of them to let them know they have been selected for this award.
Ack, so many, and unfortunately, I haven’t been keeping up with reading other blogs (gasp! Sacrilege, I know), so I honestly don’t know who to award. Tragic and horrible of me (and sadly, this probably means I don’t deserve this award either). So can I just do a free for all sort of thing? Please? (Besides, if your blog deserves this award, then I’m sure you know it).
Also, Carol nominated me for some award which I do not know what it is called, but it has to do with fabulousness, so I'll leave it at that.
List five things you are obsessed with/addicted to and then nominate five other fabulous blogs to pass this award on to!
1) Books. Love ‘em to the max, everything about them, reading them, getting them in the mail (my birthday + all other holidays), just looking at them.
2) Email. This one is actually rather unfortunate, considering I have been having spotty internet access of late. But I can’t help it. I’m addicted.
4) Writing. I don’t actually get much time for this, but it’s definitely a big part of who I am. Stories, poetry, anything pretty much. Love it.
5) Sleeping. Strangely, I always feel like I need more sleep even when I get lots of it. Thus, I love sleeping. Absolutely love it.
And last but not least, there have been even more rounds of the I Heart Your Blog Award. Whoopee (and I mean that in a totally nonsarcastical way). I've been nominated by Just Your Typical Book Blog and Book Junkie. And since I did a post on this like five months ago, I'll just link to it again, lazy as I am.