It's true! Today marks the three-year blogoversary of The Book Muncher. That's right, three years of reading, munching, and loving it. Sometimes loving it so much that I don't remember when my blogoversary is (yes, I forgot to do a post celebrating two years of munching, oops!).
(1) lucky winner will receive:
- a signed copy of Confessions of the Sullivan Sisters by Natalie Standiford
- a signed copy of Empty by Suzanne Weyn
- an ARC of The Demon Trapper's Daughter by Jana Oliver
- an ARC of Drought by Pam Bachorz
- Plain Kate by Erin Bow
- lots of book swag (including bookmarks, magnets, pins, and other goodies!)
- who knows what else I might add to this awesome prize pack?
To enter this contest, please fill out this form:
Please note that there are five mandatory (but easy!) feedback questions because I want to get a sense of what you guys really think about The Book Muncher. Please be honest!
- US mailing addresses only.
- Contest ends 1/15/11, at 9 p.m. PST.