-->
young adult book reviews & more

The Book Muncher turns 3!

CONTEST CLOSED

It's true! Today marks the three-year blogoversary of The Book Muncher. That's right, three years of reading, munching, and loving it. Sometimes loving it so much that I don't remember when my blogoversary is (yes, I forgot to do a post celebrating two years of munching, oops!).
I have to say that I couldn't have done any of this without the support of my fellow reviewers, fantastic publisher people, amazing authors, and most importantly, all of you, my readers! And for that reason, I'm gonna have a little contest.

(1) lucky winner will receive:
  • a signed copy of Confessions of the Sullivan Sisters by Natalie Standiford
  • a signed copy of Empty by Suzanne Weyn
  • an ARC of The Demon Trapper's Daughter by Jana Oliver
  • an ARC of Drought by Pam Bachorz
  • Plain Kate by Erin Bow
  • lots of book swag (including bookmarks, magnets, pins, and other goodies!)
  • who knows what else I might add to this awesome prize pack?

To enter this contest, please fill out this form:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dE54dm1fMmx1N2xxc3M1eS1iQ1ZxSnc6MQ
Please note that there are five mandatory (but easy!) feedback questions because I want to get a sense of what you guys really think about The Book Muncher. Please be honest!

Other details:
  • US mailing addresses only.
  • Contest ends 1/15/11, at 9 p.m. PST.
Remember, you must complete the form to be entered. If you have any questions about this contest, see my contest policy, or contact me and ask away.

10 munch(es) :

Misha said...

Congrats! Wow! I just started my blog and for me three years is a huge achievement. :)

Mrs. DeRaps said...

Congratulations on your 3 year blogiversary! Happy happy day to you!

Anonymous said...

Major congrats! :D

Savannah said...

Congrats! That is wonderful :)

Small Review said...

Congrats on your blogoversary!

Jessy said...

Congrats! What a great achievement.

Donna (Bites) said...

Happy Blogoversary!

The Book Brat said...

Happy Belated Blogoversary!! And don't fell bad about forgetting your last blogoversary at least you didn't fail to celebrate not one but two years like I did.

Mona said...

Happy Blogoversary and thanks for the great giveaway.

Idris said...

This giveaway is awesome! Happy Blogoversary!!!!

Post a Comment

Let the munching begin.