-->
young adult book reviews & more

The Book Muncher's 1000th post!

If you can't tell from the title of this post, this is indeed the 1000th post on this little blog. That's kind of exciting, right? I'm not going to have a celebration right away, if only because I have another big milestone coming soon (don't worry, it is coming!).

Instead, I want to think a bit about numbers and such. About a year ago, I wrote a post titled "Let's Talk Numbers," and since 1000 is a pretty big number, I thought I'd take another look at some of this blog's stats.

Blog posts: 1000 (!)
Books read: 650+
Reviews written: 625+
Books given away in contests (including ebooks & audiobooks): 250+
Book events attended (including signings, panels, & festivals: 100+
Subscribers (via Feedburner): 1400+
Blog hits: 225,000+

Not only am I a little in awe of these numbers themselves, but I can hardly believe how much they have risen in one mere year. All I can really say is, wow, I read a lot of books/write a lot of reviews/give away a lot of books/go to a lot of book signings. And wow, I'm somehow still doing this in my senior year of college. But hey, it's something I love. And that's really why I'm here in the first place, regardless of and yet because of all these numbers.

Thanks for your love and readership, all! You made writing all these 1000 (and hopefully more to come!) blog posts truly worthwhile.

5 munch(es) :

holdenj said...

Congratulations! This is such a great accomplishment. In many of your posts, I've been able to glean just how busy you are a lot of the time, yet you still read and put together interesting things for the rest of us! Thank you!

Leigh Purtill said...

whoohoo!! huge congrats! those are big numbers and a lot of passion. :) i've always loved reading your blog and will continue as long as *you* continue.

cheers~
leigh

Sara @ Forever 17 Books said...

1000 posts, that's a great accomplishment! Thank you for sharing them with us! :)

M.A.D. said...

Congratulations on all your hard work and such amazing stats!!! I don't know how you manage to get so much accomplished, but kudos to you for doing so well!!! <3

Melissas Midnight Musings said...

What awesome accomplishments/stats! Congratulations!

Post a Comment

Let the munching begin.