-->
young adult book reviews & more

Belated winner, memes, and other stuff/news

It’s been a while since I’ve been on a comp, so I know I need to get caught up with everything bookish :D

First and foremost, a winner for my Holiday contest, and that is Lauren from Lauren’s Crammed Bookshelf. Congrats, Lauren, hope you enjoy the book!

Dominique from The Book Vault tagged me for the New Year’s Resolution meme, so I’ll have to share three New Year’s resolutions (all of which I’m coming up on the top of my head at this moment):

  1. Study harder (especially in history class), so I won’t freak out when AP tests roll around
  2. Not read when I should be doing homework
  3. Get a haircut/take better care of my hair

Yeah, I know, shockingly thrilling. And I’ll tag: Carol of Bookluver Carol’s Reviews, Kelsey from Reading Keeps You Sane, and Liv from Liv’s Book Reviews. I hope that’s an appropriate number.

I did a post on the “I Heart Your Blog” award back in October, but since it’s still making its sweet way around the blogs again, I shall link back to my original post and list all those lovely peeps who have nominated me: Book Chic, Alea, The Book Girl, The Fox Reads, Just Listen Book Reviews, Bean Bag Books, Bookworm Readers, Book Nymph, Holly of Writer’s Block Reviews, Books Make Great Lovers, and Em from Em’s Bookshelf. Phew, that’s a lot, thanks guys!

I do not plan on joining any book challenges this year. Yes, I know that makes me sort of a killjoy, but everything has been so hectic lately that I decided to just take it easy, no stress. Plus, I only completed two out of the three challenges I joined last year, the 100+ Reading Challenge (see my sidebar), and the July Book Blowout Reading Challenge. The A-Z Reading Challenge was sadly incomplete.

And, I have over 100 followers!! Whoo hoo!

I feel so darn popular, thanks guys!!

6 munch(es) :

Paradox said...

Did you ever pick the winners for the Sam's Quest books by Ben Furman?

stargirlreads said...

wow thats a lot lol

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lenore Appelhans said...

I like your resolution number 3! I so need a haircut too.

Serena said...

Congrats to lauren on her win.

We won't begrudge you time off from reading challenges...they can be time consuming.

Desert Rose said...

Hey Book Muncher..

I passed by to tell you I have an award for you called The Lemonade Award, please pick it up here ..

http://desertrosebooklogue.blogspot.com/2009/01/lemonade-award.html

Post a Comment

Let the munching begin.