-->
young adult book reviews & more

Way behind with the awards

But, come on, is that really surprising?

Once, again, the I Heart Your Blog Award, which I have been nominated for by Korianne Speaks (who is also behind with the awards stuff, I don't blame her!), Must and Lust for Books, and Books and Needlepoint. And once again, linking back to the original post from way back when.

I've also been nominated twice for the One Lovely Blog Award by Liyanaland! (who told me I was one of the first blogs she read, yay!) and Garden in My Pocket.

The Rules:

1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.
3) Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

Well, since I am a horrible book blogger, I haven't been keeping track of what other blogs are doing. And I feel really bad about that, because when I was just starting up, I think other bloggers were definitely more attentive to me than I am to newbies now. But I'll try to come up with as many as I can (um, most of them I've found from them nominating me...): Must and Lust for Books (which I must say is a very clever blog title), Books and Needlepoint, Korianne Speaks, Liyanaland!, Garden in My Pocket, and A Book Dork.

I got the Proximidade Award again from A Book Dork, which I posted about back here.

The Book Girl nominated me for the Sisterhood Award.

The Rules:

1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate up to 10 blogs which show great attitude and/or gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award.
5. Remember to link to the person from whom you received your award.

Um, I don't really get these rules (show great gratitude...), but I guess I'll nominate: Bookluver-Carol, Book Chic, Harmony Book Reviews, Presenting Lenore, and Reading Keeps You Sane.

Last but not least, the Friends Award from Reviewabook123.

I get to give this award to 8 people who you aim to be friends with. Can I please leave this one open ended? There are just so many new reviewers (and some that have been here for a while too) that I just don't know, so please, make yourself known to me. Consider yourself a recipient of this award if I have never had contact with you before. Email me or something :D

4 munch(es) :

Liyana said...

Ahaha, that is so nice of you! Thanks! :D

Unknown said...

Congrats on getting all those awards! :)

Liviania said...

I am so behind on awards too! Glad to know I'm not the only one.

Lenore Appelhans said...

Just got back from Lisbon and saw this so I wanted to make sure I said THANK YOU! Very sweet of you :) And of course, congrats on all your awards.

Post a Comment

Let the munching begin.